T.V. show,Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DW and I watch it, but every Sunday we ask ourselves why we still watch it. Neither of us can stand it lol.

My wife and I watch every week. I thought the two episodes with the bomb were the best yet. Haven't watched this weeks yet though...

This show is SOOOO good. I was sad when Friends went off the air, but I think this may be even better. How about that shocker last night with George and Meredith at the end? I totally did not see that coming!

Okay, since everyone hasn't seen last nights episode, we won't disclose anything. Just know that it's unexpected!!

Omg I LOVE this show !!!! I really thought I'd hate it in the beginning.
Guess again. If there's one show on a Sunday I MUST watch... it's this

I have only seen the 2 bomb episodes. I thought the way they began it with the dream of the women together in the shower, and ended it with the women in the shower washing all the blood and teeny body bits :sick: off of the one woman was very interesting. Not exactly the way he had dreamed it! I liked the 2 episodes that I saw. We don't watch Desperate Housewives though, so we usually don't see Grey's Anatomy, since it comes on right after it. We generally watch a movie then (either CBS or a DVD).

:) Barbara

I love this show! My girlfriends and I get together every Sunday night, in our jammies, sometimes yummy snacks and wine or tea (depending on the mood)and watch it. They like desperate housewives, I attend for the company. It was by accident that we started watching Greys, but now we all love it! I am not a big tv person, but I love this show!

Michelemarie said:
I love this show! My girlfriends and I get together every Sunday night, in our jammies, sometimes yummy snacks and wine or tea (depending on the mood)and watch it. They like desperate housewives, I attend for the company. It was by accident that we started watching Greys, but now we all love it! I am not a big tv person, but I love this show!

That sounds like so much fun!!!

Wow! I didn't see the George/Maradith thing coming either. I always felt like there was some sexual tension between George and Izzy that could have been played on, but maybe that's just me.

Cheech said:
Wow! I didn't see the George/Maradith thing coming either. I always felt like there was some sexual tension between George and Izzy that could have been played on, but maybe that's just me.

I think there was tension with Izzy, period:ROFLMAO:

Can't wait until next week when he spouts it to anyone listening:LOL:

Meredith!!! He should have never let that so called wife back in his life!! She should go back with Mark and leave Shephard alone!!

Oh definately with meredith. tons of chemistry there, no pun intended.
do you think her mother will realize she has alzheimer's and that meredith isn't 5 years old anymore ?

middie said:
Oh definately with meredith. tons of chemistry there, no pun intended.
do you think her mother will realize she has alzheimer's and that meredith isn't 5 years old anymore ?

Nope. I think it'll get worse from here. She is telling Meredith all the hot details thinking that she's speaking to a friend. It's gonna get ugly though, I think

Back
Top Bottom