Interviewing for New Job Tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
I've been unemployed for about a month now and this new job would be way better than my old one. Cross your fingers for me and keep me in your thoughts Friday morning (10:00 Pacific time).

Fingers crossed for you Z!!
img_233898_0_e1cbedff05247baf74fe7752d7b742cf.gif

Okay, walk into the interview as if you own the place... never let your confidence escape, Z!!
Good luck, I am sure you will ace it!!

It's 10:00 am Friday morning! My fingers are crossed! I believe that if you want this job it will be yours!!!!

ok, z is in the middle of the interview, at 10-ish pst.

c'mon everyone, concentrate, send out your good wishes. keep thinking "z is the man, z is the man". our karma is better than the rest...

Thanks for all your great wishes folks. Here's how it went:

I walked in (very smartly dressed of course) and ready for anything. I was summoned to the very sloppy and unorganized office of the State Director of Services where I sat in a high-backed leather chair. When she began speaking, it became apparent that she didn't even know for what position I was applying :ermm: . When I told her, she apologized and told me that she already had someone in mind for that position but proceed to continue to talk to me about my employment history and skills. After a while, she informed me that she did have one position for which I could be considered. While I told her that I would be interested, it's not what I really want. In fact, it would probably be less than the position I was in before (with nastier duties/responsibilities). ::sigh:::neutral:

The good news:
As I was walking out, my phone rang with another interview offer for next Tuesday. In this case, they actually KNOW the position for which I applied! Shaa-weeet.

Watch this space... and re-load all of your support for another run next Tuesday.

Thanks again, everyone!

Z

Ok Z! Fingers will stay crossed. It's very hard to type this way though... lol

Back
Top Bottom