Does anyone know Hagerstown, Maryland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
One of my sisters is being sent for work. Any good, cheap places for her to go? Any good places to go see? Anything of interest? I want her get me something, but, don't know what. Any ideas? It can't be expensive, she doesn't make alot and I don't have time to get her some money. I thought snow globe or something.

Assuming she will have a car there are several things less than an hour away. If you are into the Civil War Antetim battlefied is not far. The Gettysburg Battlefield is also fairly close. Harper's Ferry West Virginia is nearby. If you collect Boyd's Bears they are south of Gettysburg. Charlestown West Virginia races and slots are in the area. If shw is able/willing and has the time to travel up to 2 hours from Hagerstown there are several more options.

How far would she be from D.C., purrfect, do you know?
I will definately tell her this other stuff. Not sure how long she will have to actually site see, she may be working 10-14 hours a day.

TG, Hagerstown is pretty far away from D.C. Considering the hours she is likely to be working, I wouldn't advise a day trip to Our Nation's Capital unless she has the whole day off and lots of energy (and luck in finding a parking place once she gets there).

She'll be gone for 15 days, so, I'm hoping that they will give her at LEAST 1 day to have fun. We'll see though.

texasgirl said:
How far would she be from D.C., purrfect, do you know?
I will definately tell her this other stuff. Not sure how long she will have to actually site see, she may be working 10-14 hours a day.
about 75 miles, probably take close to 1 1/2 to drive.

Back
Top Bottom