Gotta Ask About the Green Dots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Ok, It is driving me nuts... on your profile page, what are those little green dots???? And why do I have so few of them compared to other people? Does it mean that I am a meanie or something?

Just wondered, I pretty much figured out the answers to my other questions in regards to this forum (like what ISO means because someone else asked!)

Please fill me in on the green dot mystery! :ermm:

Its related to your karma. The more karma you have the nicer things it will say about you. Wave your cursor over it and see what it says about you.

Ahhhhh, ok, thanks. Guess I need to work on that. Now I don't have to lay awake at night wondering about the green dots! Thanks guys!

The karma adds up fast. Keep smiling.

ISO stands for 'In Search Of' and is used whensomeone is looking for a specific recipe. e.g. "ISO Beef Stew Recipe"

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Ok, now I look and I have like a million green dots!!! Now I feel kinda bad, like I did it to get more green dots...... anyhow, got a smile on my face now!!! LOL....you guys are a hoot!!! :LOL: And I love ya!

corazon90 said:
I have a black dot on my recent karma recieved list. what is that about? It was from someone who has never posted before.

Black dots??? Really, you can get black dots? Here, let me see if I can help to fix that.........(clicking on karma button for corazon) :rolleyes:

Np

No problem (uh oh... I think I read this as being a pet peeve for someone on another thread... tee hee!), I am here to help!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
you know what Sattie? I've been around ALONG time and I didnt even know what they were....but hmm...look at that...now I know!

tancowgirl.... all I knew is that I had only 3 dots and everyone else (at least it seemed) had tons on them. I was wondering what I mas missin out on!!!

Back
Top Bottom