Whats for dinner March 16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
We are making french fries and ground chicken burgers. This is my first time having a ground chicken burger and my daughter (age 15) is cooking them for us. I have shrimp as a back up in case I dont like it :LOL: Somehow I think it will be flavorless and dry.:ermm: What are you all having tonight?

Pad Thai - I am cheating and making it from a Trader Joe's mix. Since I saw that chocolate chip cookies thread, I've been craving cookies too so I'll make a batch as well.

I'm opening a can of beef hash and making some sunnyside up eggs and toast.
I'm in the mood for breakfast.

Chicken breasts marinaded in lime juice, garlic, and olive oil. Baked in the oven. Very good! With roasted vegetables and noodles.

I'm not really sure. Since I am on my own this week it will depend on how hungary I am. Tonight is either going to be a roasted chicken sandwich, fried chicken sandwich, or breakfast food.

Corned Beef and Cabbage. My Brother is in town, so we're having dinner over at Dad's tonight (even though we're a day early...)

John

Happy Early ST Pat's Day to you RonJohn!!!We're having Paprika chicken,roasted potatoes, carrots and mushrooms with asparagus.

Since I'm kiddo free today, until dinner time, we are having thin chicken cutlets with gorgonzola and walnuts, sauteed mushrooms, and steamed broccoli with butter,roasted baby Yukon Gold potatoes, and panettone bread pudding.

kadesma:)

The lady of the house did not live up to the agreement that whomever cooks the meal, the other cleans the kitchen last night, so Thursday's menu is:

Jeno's pizza rolls
Milk

until the thing is cleaned up again :P

Cheesy Chicken Casserole with veggies, likely corn.

The casserole is a layering of chicken, emmenthal cheese, creamed soup, and stuffing/seasoned breadcrumbs. Bake for 30 or so at 350.

Here it is almost 4pm and I don't know what we are having. I've been working in my herbs and cleaning around the garden house so it may be something easy. It may even be (heaven forbid) a mix. I have all my herbs potted now and they look really good. I also have my new geraniums potted as well. I got a lot done, but my back knows it.

working late again for the ncaa's, so it'll be whatever is catered by the sports or transmission dept..
in case it's crap, i brought in some thin sliced grilled pork rib ends, grilled onions, and i bought a bottle of sweet baby ray's honey bbq sauce to go with it on all of the recommendations that i've read here.

Leftover Giordanno's stuffed pizza - spinach and mushroom --- I'm still cleaning, disinfecting, laundering, and organizing after the stomach flu rampaged through my house - cooking is on the lower end of my list right night:( .

Not sure. It's pot luck night at the bowling alley tonight.
I know I'll be having BLT Dip that I made
and Tomato Parsley bread to go with it. What else will be there
I'm not sure yet.

amber said:
We are making french fries and ground chicken burgers. This is my first time having a ground chicken burger and my daughter (age 15) is cooking them for us. I have shrimp as a back up in case I dont like it :LOL: Somehow I think it will be flavorless and dry.:ermm: What are you all having tonight?

I have had turkey burgers several times and they are great. My mom makes chicken burgers and both my parents really like them.

I am still dealing with this stupid cold. So, I picked up some takeout Mexican food on the way home from work: chicken fajitas, refried beans, rice, guacamole, salsa, and chips.

Toots said:
Pad Thai - I am cheating and making it from a Trader Joe's mix. Since I saw that chocolate chip cookies thread, I've been craving cookies too so I'll make a batch as well.

I make TJ's pad thai all the time. One thing I like to do is add shrimp to it, but it is just as good by itself.

Back
Top Bottom