Newbie Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

debbie_7155

Assistant Cook
:) Hello everyone, I'm Debbie from the UK,
I love cooking/baking, have done ever since my mum taught me as a small child,
i love to cook all type of dishes, i have lots of cook books too, im going to be baking a favorite of mine again tomorrow, a french lemon torte..yum yum

we moved home last year & i now own a greenhouse, which i have just started to grow some vegetables for the first time & cant wait to cook with them

anyway im looking forward to getting to know you guys & to read the forums:)

Hi Callie, im growing marrows, montoutes, peas,spring onions,red onions,runner beans,chillies,peppers,cucumbers,
& i have a 4 foot high lemon tree in my conservatory, that my husband bought me last year, ive just picked the last 6 lemons of it, but it must have at least 50 + baby lemons on it, but they can take up to a year for them to reach full growth, but well worth waiting for as i think they taste sooo much better than bought ones, if that makes sense
i also have a few different fruit trees/bushes too,
plums, apples, pears, blackcurrant, strawberries,raspberry,blackberries, & an almond tree,
some of them were already in the garden before we moved in, so i was very lucky, as ive never been able to grow anything in my other garden as it was too small

Back
Top Bottom