Jerky Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JIMBO'S JERKY

Assistant Cook
Hello I am a new member and a business man on the side of my real job, I make beef jerky on the side and am wondering if anybody can give me recipes on peppered jerky and or bourbon jerky. It is out there but I can't quite get the quality taste that I want. I have been trying but it just isn't right. As of now I have 5 different jerky recipes that I sell. Hot Teriyaki Mesquite Hickory, and Original. A am wanting to add peppered / bourbon to my list...

Any recipes that require ground round 90% lean recipes would be appreciated...
Thanks in advance.

Jimbo's Jerky

Hungry said:
I just "GOOGLED" Beef Jerky and got 2.6 million Hits.

I bet your answers are there.

Charlie

I'm looking for recipes that people have tried & had great success with. I already googled it & looked on a couple recipe sites but I don't want to waste my time & materials on a bunch of crappy recipes! :rolleyes:

thumpershere2 said:
Go to DC home page and type in beef jerky and you will find other members recipe for jerky.

Yes, I can do that & I have done that. When I do a search on this site as you suggested, I often come across discussions & no actual recipes - like this whole thread. I wish there was a place where all of recipes could be viewed separately from our chatty posts. I love the chat, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just want to see a recipe that someone else has tried & recommended. It's hard for me to narrow things down like that - maybe I just don't know the trick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom