Dinner tonight Wed March 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Tonight is Ditalini with fresh moozzarella, basil and tomatoes in olive oil with garlic. My son Dennis is going to visit his girlfriend at Villanova tomorrow for the weekend and this is her favorite so I make lots so he can take the leftovers to her. I am also making chicken and rice with baby carrots for Angel- tomorrow is her biopsy:( She can't eat anything after 7:30 tonight which means she won't eat until tomorrow night so I want her to have something special. Don't laugh but I picked up a steak to make her Friday night.I'm not too sure how she'll be feeling tomorrow after the sedation Steak might be too heavy as a first meal after a fast.Which gets me thinking- can a dog raised in a catholic house have a steak on Fri during lent??:rolleyes:

VickiQ said:
Which gets me thinking- can a dog raised in a catholic house have a steak on Fri during lent??:rolleyes:

Since they were created carnivores, I think it would be OK.
My dog loves salmon. I eat half the can and give the rest to her.

dinner, 3/22, Wednesday

It's Wednesday and something needs to go on the table for dinner:ohmy: . Not sure what that should be though. Help from trusted cooks may be the best answer. I'll wait for inspiration.
So whatcha cookin?:glare:

Paul's working late so... I'm having leftovers.

Sorry.. no help from this corner LEFSElover.

i'm going to finally get around to making my corned beef, cabbage and redskins.
and a lot of beer to appease my angry ancestors...

Meatloaf, caesar salad and balsamic green beans. Might make an apple tart if I get time too.

We are just having a 3 cheese and pancetta tart using phylo dough, some french onion soup and stuffed baked apples with cream cheese brown sugar, nuts etc. Should be a fairly easy day:LOL:

kadesma

I had this for dinner today::)

22maart.jpg

"pie" filled with tuna, tomato and cream cheese with chili pepper.
Various vegetables with tomato sauce (plain)

Iron Chef - very nice. I hope it tasted as good as it looked.

We are having chicken breasts, risotto, some more of those yummy sauted baby bella mushrooms and green beans.

ironchef said:
I know...freaky isn't it?

Similar plates too. Different cuisine.

My grocery order arrived. Yahooo. Maybe - chicken/veggie dumplings/won tons, egg rolls, & fried rice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom