It's Saturday, anyone cooking tonight 3/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I'll be in NYC today/tonight so it'll be that Katz's deli Pastrami that evaded me last time. I'm looking forward to it. So, that'll be dinner for me tonight, no kitchen in the hotel room.

What masterpieces of yours will be on the table tonight?

I've got some cabbage in the fridge I need to use so I'm gonna look for a good bierocks recipe. Basketball and bierocks - yep, that works! :)

Oh, and I'm going to make Alix's brownies, too, with vanilla ice cream on the side.

Yup, doing a luau tonight.

Doing some pit roasted piggy w/ sweet and sour sauce
Tropical prawns
Fennel and orange salad
Yams
And a barbecued seafood soup in pineapple bowls.

I"m going to Poppinfresh's house. YUMMMMMMERS!!!!!

Really, we're just having leftovers.

I'm going to Poppinfresh's house too!

We're getting italian take out tonight. Not sure what to get yet.

I have a marinara sauce simmering which I will use with homemade ravioli whch are in the freezer. With this, we'll have salad and Italian bread.

chicken leg bake here - basically chicken leg quarters baked with wild rice - sour cream, cream of chicken soup with fresh broccoli mixed in - cooked all in one pan - quick, easy, and cheap - how do you pass up 89 cents a pound?

Saturday Dinner

Well, just came in from throwing hay to the horses & muttering many expletive deletives because my new hay delivery - normally perfect - is full of THISTLES. So I had to pick thru bales & bales to find enough hay good enough for the "gang", which also meant many many prickers now stuck in my hands.

Am taking a quick wine break, after which I'll be quickly sauteeing some extra-large shrimp in some olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, chopped garlic, & flat-leaf parsley & tossing the whole mess with some Angel Hair pasta.

Then I'll be taking my bloody little hands off to bed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom