Another newbie from Malaysia.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azmilah

Assistant Cook
Hi there, this is my first time here. This site was very cool. I never write to any forum before. I also hope I could learn another cuisine here.:chef:

Greetings Azmilah, from chilly South Australia.
A grest big welcome to you, not been here foor quite some time been having puter problems, big ones too I hasten to add.
You are just the person I have been looking for; in my home town there is a Malaysian cafe, there they serve a wonderful dish
"Curry Beef Laksa"
I have been searching for this recipe for well over 6-7 years so far no luck.
Sooo do you have anything like this. if so would you be willing to share pretty please.
Pooraka

Angel said:
Greetings Azmilah, from chilly South Australia.
A grest big welcome to you, not been here foor quite some time been having puter problems, big ones too I hasten to add.
You are just the person I have been looking for; in my home town there is a Malaysian cafe, there they serve a wonderful dish
"Curry Beef Laksa"
I have been searching for this recipe for well over 6-7 years so far no luck.
Sooo do you have anything like this. if so would you be willing to share pretty please.
Pooraka

Honestly I never heard about this dish. But there's got curry beef noodles and laksa penang or johor. I think they maybe combine it by using the laksa noodles for the curry beef. Can you describe more to me about the colour of the noodles and the gravy? Are they using rice noodles?:huh:

Bienvenue, Azmilah (pretty name). I know very little about your part of the world and even less about your cuisine, so please speak up.

Malaysia was situated next into Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand.
Malaysian cuisine had many branches. This is because there's got soo many races lives in malysia. The main races are Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Example like nyonya cuisine is the mix between malay and chinese cuisine. If you visit Malaysia I recomended you 'SATAY'. Its one of the most favourite hawker food. and 'MURTABAK' also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom