What's for dinner Wednesday, April 12th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i meant april 12th:LOL: i'm busy so i was thinking something like a steak to cook with these little parivian tournets i cut last night.
what are you cooking?

Last edited:
An oriental stirfry with garlic/shitake-flavored baked tofu, fresh shitake mushrooms, tiny baby squash, & a couple of handfuls of cabbage-infused shredded salad mix, combined with some fresh ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, & dry sherry. Served over rice.

Just made a pasta primavera with Italian bread- didn't feel much like cooking tonight.

Menu for 4/12:

Nutter Butters
Pinot Noir

And maybe, MAYBE Chef Boyardee ravioli if I'm feeling particularly efficient and industrious.

Poppinfresh said:
Menu for 4/12:

Nutter Butters
Pinot Noir

And maybe, MAYBE Chef Boyardee ravioli if I'm feeling particularly efficient and industrious.

Chef de jour :LOL: I like your style:chef:

I made chicken cutlets (breaded and baked with a bit of chicken broth after sautee), mashed potatoes, peas. Comfort food!

Poppinfresh said:
Menu for 4/12:

Nutter Butters
Pinot Noir

Why spoil a good thing with processed food from a can???:)

Poppinfresh said:
Menu for 4/12:

Nutter Butters
Pinot Noir

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Nutter Butters?

These

00849cf.gif

amber said:
Chef de jour :LOL: I like your style:chef:

I made chicken cutlets (breaded and baked with a bit of chicken broth after sautee), mashed potatoes, peas. Comfort food!

I'm on vacation from cooking :P. Usually I make really ornate dishes, but since it's just me for the next week/week and a half...no point.

middie said:

Oh... cookies, then? I dont think we have them here. I've never seen them anyway. Are they anything like Pirate cookies? (oatmeal cookies with sugary PB stuff sandwiched between)

DH went out to celebrate our Birthdays together (his was the 9th) he took me to SmokinBones.....I think thats how its spelt. Anyway, its the best meal I've had out in I can't tell you how long. The steak was perfectly cook and was so flavorful my tastebuds were dancing. I had the Kansas City Flat Steak (Medium Rare) with a Portabella Mushroom Sauce. On the side Baked Beans and Cole Slaw. Now I'm off to try and find a copy cat recipe for their special seasoning and to figure out that sauce. I think the beans had some of their rib meat in it too.

Dinner!!

I KNEW I was forgetting something last night! :wacko:

Sheila was out for the night, and I was busy working on stuff around the house. Never got around to eating.

John

SizzlininIN said:
DH went out to celebrate our Birthdays together (his was the 9th)

you married a nine year old???? :)

we had takeout italian last night.

i am getting so sick of eating take out, even if it is from restaurants. besides going broke, i'm fatter than i've ever been in my entire life, pushing 230 now. but with dw on the injured reserve as of late, and a 2 year old whirlwhind to care for, there's been no time to get work done, let alone cook.

buckytom said:
you married a nine year old???? :)

:-p well bucky sometime you men do act about that age......:angel: .....just kidding:)

Sorry things are a bit chaotic around the house.....hopefully they'll be back to normal soon.

Back
Top Bottom