What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At work they use Hebrew National's, probably just cooked in water. Work uses one of those little hotdog carts. Server your self. Pretty limited at work. They didn't have any chili, so I was ledt with onions, pickle relish, mustard and ketchup. Of course when our mustard chow chow is handy, that is all that goes on the hotdog. Doesn't need anything else.

only a little, more onions and relish than anything

GetMeTheBigKnife said:
Grilled cheese on whole wheat, dill pickle and a beer - I just finished cutting the lawn and that's what appealed. The beer was in the freezer - just as a treat for being in the sun.

I think I am goin to make that my Midnight Snack tonight.

Bangbang said:
I don't eat sweets very often......especailly candy.
i hate dessert and don't eat chocolate but hard candy and gummy candy are soooo good.

jolly ranchers are a good way to check to see if your fillings or crowns are permanent. just suck on one for a minute or so and bite down hard for a few seconds with the suspect tooth. it bonds betterthan crazy glue. now try to open your mouth...

Aloha From Blue Ridge Telecom

I'm having Lemon Chicken today

Blueridge telecom

Aloha From Blue Ridge Telecom

Rainee said:
At work they use Hebrew National's, probably just cooked in water. Work uses one of those little hotdog carts. Server your self. Pretty limited at work. They didn't have any chili, so I was ledt with onions, pickle relish, mustard and ketchup. Of course when our mustard chow chow is handy, that is all that goes on the hotdog. Doesn't need anything else.

Hebrew National...once I've had those hotdog's I never went back. LOL :LOL:

Blueridge Telecom

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I buy hotdogs at a grocery store called Aldi's. They are beef and they cost a buck! :shock: They taste great and are easy on my pocket too!! ;)
We finally got an Aldi's here about a year ago. We do a lot of shopping there too. :)

:) Barbara

man, you guys are starting to make me MISS school lunches! we used to have salad bar, regular lunch line, take-out that they'd order in, a conveience store w/in the school, a sandwich line/bar...just lots of things. that was in high school. the lunch ladies used to feed me for free cause i am so skinny, tee-hee. they'd 'accidentally' break a cookie in half so that they could give me the cookie for free. it was cute. :D sometimes we'd bolt and go down the street for lunch instead. sigh, i MISS high school. those were the days... :? :D

Back
Top Bottom