Today is my son Dennis' college graduation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
:) ...all though the weather is lousy I feel like I'm beaming!!! He has chosen a celebratory dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant.When you are all having your dinners tonight- I would like to extend that celebratory feeling to you as if you were with us!!!!!:) Love and energy, Vicki
PS We're having his party on June 3 -70 people here-so tomorrow starts the menu process!!!!Got any ideas???:wacko:

Congratulations!! We are all proud of your fine young man Dennis!! Hope you all enjoy a very special day to remember!!:) :) :)

Thats awesome Vicki! Please tell him congrats from all of us. What degree did he receive and what type of work is he hoping to go into?

Since it'll be June when the party occurs......do you want to be standing over a grill or would you rather use your oven and stove indoors with the air conditioning on????? That'll help us in giving you some ideas.

SizzlininIN said:
Thats awesome Vicki! Please tell him congrats from all of us. What degree did he receive and what type of work is he hoping to go into?

Since it'll be June when the party occurs......do you want to be standing over a grill or would you rather use your oven and stove indoors with the air conditioning on????? That'll help us in giving you some ideas.
Thanks Sizz- we're probably going to cater all the entrees- I'm just going to do appys and desserts.I like to enjoy these celebration things and cooking for 70 people I've learned takes the fun out of it.
Also thank you all for your kind wishes- the ceremony had to be held inside because of the weather but, it was still very nice.Dennis now has a bachelor's in natural sciences with a concentration in physics and a minor in infinite mathematics-whatever the heck that is!!!:) He will be going for his master's in education and wants to teach physics.-Don't know where this kid came from!!!!!!

Congratulations to Dennis! Beam on mom! I will toast him here soon! As for appys - check out what pdswife made for her party - I made several of the appys and one was better than the next!

Dennis!
img_268833_0_d495b316bed646ac6972c4f5e54e4e70.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom