okay, this is way to soon to be doing this....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh first of all, WHERE IS HER MOTHER?!? smoking... drinking... sex... I don't mean to sound old fashioned but she's 11 for crying out loud, do they not supervise her at all? And as for pregnancy, THEIR PROUD OF HER?!? No wonder teen pregnancy is an issue!!!! I should hope the child welfare system in her area do something about both the child and the uh child, her mother doesn't deserve to have children... Sorry to go off but it makes me soooooo mad.

OMG, that is awful!! Where WERE her parents!! I know that kids sneak out, but, that's normally a little later in the teen years. I'm speechless!!
Parent's need to start getting more involved with being a parent and NOT being a friend. They have plenty of friends!! I don't care if they hate us or not, they will get over it!!

I can see her sneaking out once in awhile, but if shes had a chance to get hooked on drinking, smoking and sex, I think its a bit more then an occaisional thing, this drives me nuts. No one likes their parents when their a teenager, its something you have to get over, and realize when their an adult (esp once they have kids of their own) they will appreciate everything then.

Plain and simple... I'd kill her. That's all there is to it.
Her mother's proud of her ????????????? Show's
what kind of mom she is.

I feel sorry for her. What else would be expected of an 11-year old without the parental guidance she deserved? Her parents have done a great disservice to her and now another child. Our children are a gift - it is our job to teach them right from wrong and raise them up right. This sickens me and saddens me all at once.

Back
Top Bottom