Happy Mothers Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I have not been on much the past few days do if this thread is a repeat then please forgive me...

Happy Mothers day to all our DC moms out there. I hope you all got to relax and be pampered and most of all, enjoy your kids!

Had a great day. Didn't have to cook a thing. Went out for brunch and dinner. Elder son gave me a great book - [SIZE=-1]Curry: A Biography of a Dish, by Lizzie Collingham. Other son gave me some tulips growing in a pot. First Mother's Day I've had in a long while with one of my own kids!
[/SIZE]

Thank you GB. I went out to Restland and then to lunch with sisters, mammaw and some of my nieces and nephews. We had a good time. Then, came home sick from eating the greasy food and took a 2 hour nap. LOL
Hope you did something nice for D.

Thanks GB. Are you staying afloat in all that rain?

We went out for pastries in the morning, then spent a couple hours at our favorite park. It has a nice playground for the kids, then lots of trails next to a river. We found a nice spot by the river and played for a long time. Then we went to the store and came home. dh made me dinner. We somehow managed to get the kids to sleep by 8:30! So we watched a movie but I fell asleep halfway through.

I had to work. But after I got home I didn't do a thing but sit on my couch and watch t.v.
Happy Mother's Day a day late to the D.C. moms !

Back
Top Bottom