Twinkie Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PAULADEENTV

Assistant Cook
Anyone out there have a recipe for Twinkie Cake? I'm working on a new show with Paula Deen for the Food Network and we are looking for someone to come on the show to make a Twinkie Cake.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know as soon as you can. We are filming in Savannah on June 6th.

Thanks so much!

You don't happen to have a recipe that includes making the cake from scratch, do you?
We were hoping to make the whole cake from scratch.

Thanks!!

My daughter made a Zinger cake for Easter. It was delicious, but very rich, too rich for me.

If you haven't made a Twinkie cake yet I would forgo the pleasure! My S-I-L made one for dinner today and I'd say a definite yuch. None of the children would touch it! Maybe it would be better if the Twinkies were soaked in rum??? A true waste of money!

OMG I ACTUALLY DO make twinkies desserts! I put them in my banana pudding, I've made a trifle with them, I've made the twinkies smasher (not mine though, I found it on Hostess and have since recommended it to users on this site who was trying to gain weight, hehe) and I made something like the twinkies smasher once but frozen and better. I smashed a bunch of twinkies in a box and put that box in the freezer. Out came my square frozen "cake" which was good and everyone loved it. After all, everyone knows twinkies are best served frozen. Is that enough of a "recipe"? Probably not if its for TV....
But are you REALLY working with Paula Deen? Honestly? If you are, then thats awesome, I'm a food network addict and most things she makes I would only eat on a holiday or special anniversery. It all looks so good... but sooooo indulgent.....

Anyone out there have a recipe for Twinkie Cake? I'm working on a new show with Paula Deen for the Food Network and we are looking for someone to come on the show to make a Twinkie Cake.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know as soon as you can. We are filming in Savannah on June 6th.

Thanks so much!
I have just learned the Ding Dong cake and currently working on the Twinkie cake. It's a request for a holiday dinner in a few weeks. I expect it to be outstanding!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom