New York Cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PAULADEENTV

Assistant Cook
Hi All,
I'm working on a new show with Paula Deen for the Food Network. I was wondering if there are any New Yorkers out there who are HUGE NY Cheesecake fans.

If you or someone you know would be interested in coming to Savannah on June 8th to discuss their love NY Cheesecakes, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your help.

I'm with you Letscook there must be some catch. Too many threads from Paula Deen. I hesitate to admit that I know her not. I do watch Food Network but obviously not her show?

No Catch

If you would like to come down to Savannah and join us, we'd love to have you. We are looking for a New Yorker who loves their cheesecake and would love to see what Paula might do with it.

If you or someone you know would be interested in joining us, please let me know.

Knowing Paula, there is no catch - this is an invite from a gracious Southern lady to come to Savannah and do an episode with her for her show.

Now, if you'd only extend an invite for one of my faves, I'd be the first to jump on the bandwagon! (Hint - how many variations are there for gooey butter cakes? :) )

Oh my, I am !!! I live on Long Island and worship NY cheesecake:wub:, so yea, bring it on...but i missed it :mellow: . Really, that's the only kind of cheesecake and its type that I bake.

PAULADEENTV said:
Hi All,
I'm working on a new show with Paula Deen for the Food Network. I was wondering if there are any New Yorkers out there who are HUGE NY Cheesecake fans.

If you or someone you know would be interested in coming to Savannah on June 8th to discuss their love NY Cheesecakes, please let me know.

Thanks so much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom