Marinara sauce/dips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

countrydoe

Assistant Cook
Hello!

I am new to your forum and have a question. I love Pizza Hut's marinara sauce they serve with their breadsticks....and I asked them once how they make that and they told me it is a dry mix they purchase, nothing they have created themselves. I would love to know how to make this, maybe from scratch or even locate the dry mix they are using...they won't tell me anything more, but have been checking grocery stores and they do not carry anything like it. I have looked online and all they have are the tomato/olive oil based recipes and this is not what I am looking for. Does anyone know where you can get the dry mixes or know where you can locate a recipe similar to what they serve? Any help is greatly appeciated!!

Thanks!
Lori

Welcome Lori
Hold on tight and someone will come along with some info for you.

The local Pizza Hut restaurants purchase their dry mix from Pizza Hut corporation. It's not going to be available to the public.

That being said, there's no reason you can't make your own. Marinara sauce is a simple basic tomato sauce.

I agree. And if you don't want to make your own just for a dip, just buy your favorite jarred brand & gently cook it down to "dip" consistency.

Back
Top Bottom