Blueberry Delight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katherine

Cook
9 whole Graham crackers (18 singles)
2 small pkgs. vanilla instant pudding
and pie filling
1 4 oz. container Cool Whip
2 cups cold milk
2 cups blueberries

Arrange 9 (singles) Graham crackers in bottom of 9-inch square pan. Prepare pudding mix with 2 cups of milk as directed on package. Mix thoroughly. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip®. Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers in pan. Top with blueberries. Arrange remaining crackers over berries. Top with remaining pudding mix. Spread remaining Cool Whip® over pudding mixture. Refrigerate overnight.

Katherine said:
9 whole Graham crackers (18 singles)
2 small pkgs. vanilla instant pudding
and pie filling
1 4 oz. container Cool Whip
2 cups cold milk
2 cups blueberries

Arrange 9 (singles) Graham crackers in bottom of 9-inch square pan. Prepare pudding mix with 2 cups of milk as directed on package. Mix thoroughly. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip®. Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers in pan. Top with blueberries. Arrange remaining crackers over berries. Top with remaining pudding mix. Spread remaining Cool Whip® over pudding mixture. Refrigerate overnight.

I was searching the site for blueberry muffin recipes.. and found this... looks delicious.. has anybody every tried it?

Sounds tasty! I've actually taken a few of Katherine's recipes from the archives and have been really pleased with them. Too bad she left before I got to meet her!

Back
Top Bottom