Help me alter MochaBeans Oreo Creams a little

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I want to make this for my family reunion, but, I don't have time to be making all these balls. So, what I was thinking was, crush oreos in the bottom of a pan, mix the other oreos and cream cheese as in her recipe and then, pour the melted chocolate on top. Make is like a cold dessert cake. Do you think this would work? Any suggestions?
Here is the recipe.

1 package creamcheese
1 package oreos
chocolate for dipping

-crush oreos
-mix together cream cheese and oreos
-roll into balls
-dip into chocolate

texasgirl said:
I want to make this for my family reunion, but, I don't have time to be making all these balls. So, what I was thinking was, crush oreos in the bottom of a pan, mix the other oreos and cream cheese as in her recipe and then, pour the melted chocolate on top. Make is like a cold dessert cake. Do you think this would work? Any suggestions?
Here is the recipe.

1 package creamcheese
1 package oreos
chocolate for dipping

-crush oreos
-mix together cream cheese and oreos
-roll into balls
-dip into chocolate
Texas,
I'm not much of a baker, but here we go, I'd mix it all together, in a bowl, then pat it into the pan making it about 1/2 inch thick,then pour the melted chocolate over the top, chill and cut into small squares like fudge!!!
Second thought, would be to make extra chocolate and mix the whole thing together then pat into the pan and cut when chilled say bite sized squares, the extra chocolate might be enough to make it all hold together like candy..See told ya I'm not a baker. Hope one of the others has some ideas to help you cuz this sounds good.:)

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom