New on Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lo2

Assistant Cook
Hello,

As you probaly can see I am new on here. I come from Denmark, in case you do not know the country it is a small country in Europe, our capitol is Copenhagen. As I am not from an English speaking country I am not fluent in English - in fact my English is pretty in my opinion but I do hope that you can deal with it.

Welcome to the site. We are very happy you found us and decided to join.

Your English is perfect! Had you not said it was not your first language no one would have ever known :)

Ok thank you very much for saying that, I am looking forward to spend some time on this forum.

Welcome to DC lo, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Looking forword to seeing some great Danish recipes. My Grand Parents were from Copenhagen and I have always wished I could visit there.

Ciao from Rome and welcome to DC!! I have been to Copenhagen, have a lot of nice memory there. It is a beautiful city. I also remember most people spoke very good English and you are no exception, you are being too modest!!:cool: Hope you can share lots of fun with us, and we look forward to seeing some introductions of Danish specialties!!

Your english is wonderful! I wish I could speak a second language!
Welcome to DiscussCooking - you will find so many new friends and recipes here!

Thank you very much I am most grateful!

Well as long as you can speak English you can make progress in this world!

Hi I'm pretty new too and I think your english is amazing. Welcome. have fun here, I know I am enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom