¡HOLA! from Caracas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karadekoolaid

Head Chef
I'm 3,000 ft above sea level, it's a bright sunny day and the temperature is around 80ºF - and it's still not 8am!
My name's Clive, originally from Kent, England, married to a Venezuelan and living here in Caracas since 1981.
Passionate about cooking, love Indian food, Mediterranean food, Vegetarian food - and anything with chiles in it!
I founded a small company (MASALA) some 3 years ago, making chutneys, pickles and hot sauces, catering for small cocktail parties and providing Indian Gourmet meals for small dinner parties.

Hola back to you Clive!! Glad that you have found us! It is always nice to meet another foodie from different parts of the world!! I am just beginning to learn a little about cuisines in South America, I hope you can introduce to us some of the Venezuelan specialties!! There are quite a few expats on this board, myself included, yet another international flair is a definite welcome here!!:) Hope you can share tonz of ideas and fun with us, so hang with us whenever you can!!

"hope you can introduce to us some of the Venezuelan specialties!! "

Oh my, can he ever!! Clive is another friend of mine and his chutneys are to die for! Welcome Clive - so far ( ;) ) everyone has been so friendly on this site - and the ideas posted are just great!!

cliveb said:
I'm 3,000 ft above sea level, it's a bright sunny day and the temperature is around 80ºF - and it's still not 8am!
My name's Clive, originally from Kent, England, married to a Venezuelan and living here in Caracas since 1981.
Passionate about cooking, love Indian food, Mediterranean food, Vegetarian food - and anything with chiles in it!
I founded a small company (MASALA) some 3 years ago, making chutneys, pickles and hot sauces, catering for small cocktail parties and providing Indian Gourmet meals for small dinner parties.
Hello up there! Welcome to DC.:)

Hey Clive!

CJS is so right because this man is the Chutney King and he's as spicy as his sauces.

My gosh, look at you all!!! And I'm worried about clive and BJ!!!
OK, good to see you all, but what's going on "on the other side"?

Sooooo, half the gang is here!!!
And I was worried about those boys!!!:LOL:
I got here (thanks to DaCook), but not sure where I am...:ermm:
Methink just have to look around, no?:LOL:
So how come you guys JUST LEFT US?!:ohmy:

welcome1qc.gif

Back
Top Bottom