Lasagna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
I use the same recipe every time I make lasgna and yet it never comes out the same, wht's with that. Lasagna is probably the only thing I use recipe for. And fallow it to the t. It's just weird.

Are you using the same temperature for cooking it? The variance in time you cook the sauce and bake the whole thing may make a difference.

I don't know, the flavor the seasoning, I can't really describe, it's just weird.
Everything is the same. I'm telling you i am fallowing this recipe with precision. This is the only lasagna recipe I like and only one I use.

Same, same, same and no meat. No, really, everything is the same. The only thing that might be different are red bell peppers, that I buy fresh, but how different can they be.

I know this is a hard question to answer but when you say the dish does not turn out the same, can you explain how one batch differs from another?

No, unfortunately i can't. Last time i made it it was just so gooooood, but last night i made it again it is like blugh .....

Charlie:

When it's not great does it taste bad or just not as tasty? Is it bitter, sour, dry, too sweet? Or does it just not taste as good as the good ones?

Not as good, tastes fine, but not as good. And like I said this is the only thing that i use and fallow the recipe. Everything else I cook from my head and would not be surprised if it did not taste the same.

Maybe it is something you are eating or drinking before and during the meal. That could affect your taste buds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom