Great Food Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
I don't know if this is where to put this, but on Tuesday we got a Lobster-Gram from my parents. It was the entire New England Clam bake, and much more food than the two of us can eat in one week. We had steamed lobsters that night, and linguini with clam sauce the next night, and tonight will have the chowder. But it gets even better. On Thursday I got a call from Boulder and a freind who was there on family business told me she was going to bring some "carry out" from the Blue Parrot for my husband (it was a favorite restaurant of his as a kid). So last night was a dinner party at her house, of spaghetti from that old restaurant. It was super. All of it was super. We get by with a little help from our friends!!!!

What a GREAT week! It's so nice to get surprises in the mail...plus the dinner from your husbands fav restaurant in his old town.

Now you talk about Karma...............you must have done something right!:LOL:

It gets even better. Knowing that we don't have central A/C, this friend had us over for gaspacho last night. WOW.

Well your tastebuds must be thanking you right now! I've had a week of dinners complimentery Marie Callandar, straight from the freezer into the microwave. And during the day I've been living off of lunchmeat and ice cream. I haven't been in a cooking mood lately. Or even an order-in mood.

Back
Top Bottom