Your hankerings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what are you craving?
my German self, tee-hee..... i'm craving sauerkraut.:rolleyes:

another cup of coffee with vanilla cream and a warm chocolate chip cookie.

Well, to steal from Texasgirl's 3 Little Pigs post..

Beer, lots and lots of Beer!

John

JohnL said:
A nice Carolina pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw.

A co-worker from NC made some pulled pork BBQ and gave me some. I just finished the last of it for lunch! Good stuff.

I have a hankering for the best chili in the world...MINE! It seems out of place with the scorching weather we're having now, but I really want to make some. I should get a new (bigger) pot to make it in though. That way I could freeze a bunch of it. Chili is one thing that seems to be fine to make in large batches.

A Turtle Sundae. A warm fudge brownie under a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled in hot fudge sauce, topped with whipped cream and a cherry.

Lobster, corn on the cob, and coleslaw or potatoe salad, and the beach with some wine or beer. Swim first, then boogie board, then eat and drink. My favorite spot is OOB (old orchard beach, Maine). Though a hot dog or hamburger is fantastic too!

Isn't sourkrout just pickled cabbage? That doesn't really come off as craveoworthy to me. But than I'm me and you're you I guess. Right now I'm not craving anything for some reason. Weird. But earlier today it was definatly ice cream.

All the years I lived in Italy I craved a good old Kiwi Roast Lamb with all the right vegetables like kumara,good sweet dry pumpkin, roast potatos and parsnip, buttered peas, cauliflower and broccoli. Mint sauce as well of course!

Now, all I want is a Bollito Misto which on the face of it is easy enough to prepare. Just cannot get the right sausage here, and other cuts of meat just dont taste the same. Make a mean salsa verde tho'!!:)

Back
Top Bottom