Where Have You Been!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

copperpenny

Assistant Cook
I so glad that I found you, wandering around here in cyberspace can be a lonely experince, can't it? Nice to find a group of like minded people, all disscussing something we like.

I can't wait to learn all sorts of tips and helps from the group.

I am a stay at home Grandma, handicapped to a certain degree, and am starting to get my home in order for the fall, which I hope comes soon. This heat is something else. I live in the great state of Utah, and love all this state has to offer.

Hope to see you in the forums, and please say hello!

Copperpenny :lucky:

Welcome Copperpenny,
There are a few of us grandma's here and lots of other great people too, so you've come to the right place. Enjoy looking around and don't be shy, ask and someone wil be right there.:)

kadesma:)

Glad you found us, this cooler weather is such a relief. I live in England where we don't do heat very well!

Welcome, Copperpenny. I, too, am a grandmother to 5 and great grandmother to 1, a 6 year old boy who is staying with us this week. We are having lots of fun later since we spent the day yesterday at the hospital where dh was having a procedure. Hope you find much to enjoy here. I do.

Ciao Penny, and we are happy to have found you!!:) I felt the same way when I joined, wow, is it really almost a year ago!!?? I hope you will have tons of fun hanging with us, so don't be shy and jump right in!

copperpenny

You mean Utah does have cooler weather? I thought it was dry and hot all year? The temp today is supposed to reach over 100 again. Live in St Louis and known for beer and baseball. Two things that are necessary when weather is hot.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking. Seems I find all my answers here from same group of intelligent people. I appreciate t heir time and know you will too. You have any pets?

Bienvenue, copperpenny. pull up a chair and make buckytom move over a little. You are allowed to slap his hand when he reaches for the last piece of sushi.

Hi Copperpenny, I am new and a grandma too and glad to find this spot to talk about baking & cooking & all things related.

Back
Top Bottom