Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefScotty

Cook
Lynan encouraged me to register and I always do what she tells me. I have not really had the time to frequent any food forums for around three years and already I find myself posting here. Which is why she then encouraged me to say a little about myself as I was already getting into trouble, as I do, by post # 4. I have a very dry sense of humor and am delighted to see several people posting in here that not only know me fairly well but also helped me enormously when I was considering career changingjust over three years ago.

That worked out pretty well and maybe I can now be of some help and encouragement. Armed with much good advice, a very serious passion for food and wine and the good fortune to be in the right place at the right time my first two and a half years in the biz were a blast moving from prep cook to running the kitchen of a $6m operation within eighteen months which changed me quite a bit. The last several months have been spent working on opening a new fine dining restaurant with a bar and wine bar and have just been insane and I think now I am too. This looks like it'll be a great place to hang out at the end of a long day when time permits. I'm acually quite looking forward to making some new friendships and rekindling a few old ones.

Yaaaaah Scottster, so pleased you managed to tear yourself away from the new biz plans and come join DC.
Wonderfully friendly place to relax in, the locals are a great bunch of people, and we newbies are grateful to have found such a shore.
Dive in! :)

Well, Mr. Scotty, how the heck are you? :)

some good friends of mine just moved into your neck of the woods. Will have to apprise them of your new enterprise. Altho they are cooks of some talent, being New Yorkers also, they appreciate a delicious restaurant meal more than the "average-sized" bear.....

Mr Scott.. So glad your here been missing ya.. Well im near your home town now. so we will have to chat.. and can i just say im waitin to see your new menu

GLAD YOUR HERE :)

Off Topic - a little...sorry!

Scotty - do you know to look up in the upper right hand corner for "private messages"??? Just under the Discuss Cookiing heading...you might want to check..

Back
Top Bottom