Tonight Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the kids and the grandkids are home and off to bed with full tummies:) We had grilled baby back ribs,tri-tip, linguine that I put an uncooked sauce of basil, garden tomatoed chopped,green onions chopped,garlic finely minced,evoo,salt and peppr then added cubes of mozzarella and coarsley chopped parmesan too. We added sliced and warmed white cheddar and roasted garlic bread, more tomatoes sliced along with avocado,cucumbers,red onion rings and dressed them with evoo and blackberry vinegar..Dessert was caramel apple pie and french vanilla ice cream. Now, I can visit here for a minute and then it's off to bed...Me tired?
nah:whistling
kadesma

zlatko,

welcome to dc. jak sie masz?

i'm curious, where did you learn english? you speak/write it well. almost as well as if i were writing, trying out an eastern european accent. it's fun to read out loud that way.

tonight, i made hot italian turkey sausage, peppers, and onions. i'll post a pic in a little while (had camera handy). we had them on nice soft portugese rolls.

also, dw made some sweet cabbage pierogies for my son, but he wouldn't eat them, so we did. man they were good. never had sweet cabbage ones before.

here's the sausage, peppers, and onions. i'm hungry again...

sausageandpeppers2ee6.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight I make ham burgers on charcoal grill, for neighbors, friends, and also for special girl.

I try them with age chedar cheese, perhaps also on onion bagel w/ veggetable creamcheese & tomato/lettuce.

also there are plenty of gin & tonics for all, and beer such as newcastle and also eastern european beer

Mayland Crab feast tonight...steamed spiced hard shell crabs, (everybody bring a mallet), corn, tomatoes, and whatever sides you like, all kinds of salads, (pasta, potato, garden) and lots of cold beer.

Back
Top Bottom