Hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mjohnson

Assistant Cook
iI just wanted to say hello to all members. I am a:LOL: wife and mother to 3 grown boys, and I love to cook. I have worked in the food service industry for over 30 years, I am now retired and just enjoy cooking for family and friends.

Ciao and welcome to DC!! Glad you have found us!! To explain your question, this is just our way of indicating the number of posts you have made... everyone, even if Mario Batali joins us, starts as "Assistant Cook", until you make 50 posts, after that you will start to climb up the DC occupational ladder, so to speak:-p
Just hang out with us and enjoy, the more fun you have with us, the sooner you will achieve the title you deserve !!:cool:

mjohnson,
Welcome to DC! I was in Indy last year around this time of year. What part of the city do you live in?

Vagriller

:chef: Hello Vagriller, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana far-eastside. Were you here for the Indianapolis '500' ? if so I hope you enjoyed yourself. I was a Gourmet Chef at The Indianpolis Motor Speedway' for over 9 years!!!! it was a trip...:-p

mjohnson said:
:chef: Hello Vagriller, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana far-eastside. Were you here for the Indianapolis '500' ? if so I hope you enjoyed yourself. I was a Gourmet Chef at The Indianpolis Motor Speedway' for over 9 years!!!! it was a trip...:-p

I was there for some local mission work, but we caught the Brickyard 400 while we were there. It was a great trip. One place we worked was really close to Moe and Johnnies (sp?).

Welcome to Dc, M,
so glad you've found us. Look forward to sharing recipes and fun..Again welcome to the group.

kadesma:)

mjohnson said:
Thanks, so much Piccolina for welcoming me look foward to chatting with you again
You're very welcome. I think it's so nice how you're thanking people for their welcome messages. Yes, I'm sure we'll chat often on this forum, I'm something of a veteran here :LOL:

kadesma said:
Welcome to Dc, M,
so glad you've found us. Look forward to sharing recipes and fun..Again welcome to the group.

kadesma:)
:chef: Hello Kadesma so glad that you are with this very fun forum let's chat again:chef:

Back
Top Bottom