Hello i'm new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpiritWolf

Senior Cook
Hello, my name is Cazz, i would just like to introduce myself. I live in Australia, I am in my 40's and love to cook. I am a single mum of 3 boys, but only one lives at home, he is 13 years old. His name is Dakoda, Kodi for short. I also love animals and good old fashioned music. 10 pin bowls is another interest.
I love to garden when I get a chance, today is a good day for that as it is raining, I love gardening in the rain. I really want to make new friends on this site and want to swap as many recipies as possible with as many friends as possible. Im not quite sure what to do or say here but I hope this is a good start, I am hoping and looking forward to meeting and talking to as many new friends as possible.
Thanks 4 taking the time to read, and I am looking forward to making heaps of new friends. Will talk later then, see ya guys, untill later, bye 4 now from an aussie girl.

Welcome SpiritWolf!! You came to the right place to share and learn all things cooking/baking!! There are wonderful people here!!

I think I welcomed you in another thread, but it goes for here too. Hope you find lots to like.

k! I'm a friend to anyone who wants a friend and so we're friends, lol
Why do girls like the rain sooo much? I've heard this many times. It's a frame of mind thingy I guess.

Welcome,
Robert

Back
Top Bottom