Hello, I'm Robert and have enjoyed DC for a lil while now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdcast

Washing Up
Actually, this is the page where I should have introduced mahself when I first came here. But I'm not the conventional sort.

I'm Robert and live on Long Island, NY with my lovely wife Ness and 16 year old boy Bri. The three of us are so close we seem like a single person.

I sell cheesecakes under the name "The Drunken Cheesecake" and it is killing me cuz I eat more than I sell and can't help but drink more of the liquor than gets into mah cakes.

If loving others isn't for you then yea, keep away. Otherwise, make mah day!!!

All the best,
Robert

Well here is an official welcome even though I feel like you have already been part of the family forever.

So what part of Long Island are your from?

Another welcome, even if you have been on a while! I didn't even realize that you hadn't introduced yourself. LOL. You fit in so well.

GB, we've just moved to Nassau County in a little boating community next to JFK Airport. We love Long Island and are wowed by the immensity of things to do.
Thnx 4 the welcome

haha TexasGirl, I'm from Dallas where it's so hot I could bake mah cakes on the streets. I've been in sales for years so I must fit in or go hungry.
Thnx 4 the welcome,
rob

Hi Robert, I'm glad you found us. Welcome to the community.:)

your fingers must be aching after all those posts. I found you guys by searching for recipes and answers. I know a good thing when I see one.
Thnx MJ

I love flan too - but the avatar is compliments of.....geez, it's been so long......I think it's compliments of MJ........or GB.......but I know it's not me! :chef:

w/e, it just looks like it would slide right down without any effort. It just needs one thing, mah mouth:-p

Ciao Robert, how funny you just finally decided to introduce yourself... it is like when you get to know someone and get to talk to each other all the time, then one day you realise that you don't even know that person's name.. :wacko:
You have been already welcomed and became a big part of us, but it was great to see your greeting!

awwie, *misty eyes* thanky urmaniac. because of you, I will add a song to my signature

with love,
Robert

chuckle chukcle, I had you goin tho and don't deny it, hahahahaha
Oh, I forgot, I'm not talkin to you because you took your picture away, humph:angry:

welcome rd.

your first lesson in living here is how to pronounce the name of the giant sand bar/parking lot that is made up of suffolk, nassau, queen's, and king's counties.
it is pronounced "lawn guyland". :)

lawn guyland, I'll have to remember that Buckytom, thanks. That's info you can't get just anywhere, lol. And Corazon90, you got it. I'm going to somehow treat everyone, hahaha. When I'm rich and powerful as CHEESECAKE KING OF THE WORLD !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom