Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Precious

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone! My name is Sharon...I love to cook and bake...and try new dishes. We have a BIG (over 30 people) family dinner once a month...and I always try to go out of my way to do something different....either by cooking or baking something "different" or by decorating. I LOVE to cook for the holidays and special occassions...any tips or ideas are welcome!
I also enjoy my pets...and I cook some things for them. I have two chihuahaus..one is my shadow...spoiled and follows me every where...the other is only 8 weeks old. We also have a 7 month old german shepherd puppy. Three cats live in the house...one is VERY spoiled...she has her pictures professionally taken...she is my baby! I feed all the strays outside...I volunteer for a local humane society and help as much as I can.
I read anything I get my hands on...do crafts..word games...different kinds of puzzles...etc..and I'm a big fan of Rachael Rays..Paula Deens and Alton Brown. Guess I talked long enough...I'll go for now..glad I found this site!
~~~~~Sharon :chef:

From one chihuahua owner to another............
img_320819_0_f01cbc9fc22f5044d7ab959a4c50a5f1.gif

Welcome precious to DC. Sounds like you have a house full there. Critters, what fun. 2 cats and 2 dogs here. Join right in and have fun..

Precious

Hi Sharon - welcome to our Cooking Site. I am new myself and I am really enjoying myself.

I have a 7 pound Toy Poodle named Jolie (which means pretty in French) She was a year old this past June 10th and she is a terror.

I am from Southern California and I know your will like all the members because they are the greatest.

Jill

Nice to meet you, Precious. I think the family dinner is a magnificent idea...what fun! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom