Wasabi......MIA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
It just dawned on me that Wasabi is a screen name I haven't seen for some time. When I noticed that Norskog was missing someone let them know I was concerned. Just wondering......

I'm, here!!!!!! I visit everyday. In fact, sometimes I make a pest out of myself.:LOL: Nice to know you thought of me.:) I will be MIA this week end. Going to Portland to visit my grandson. He has a laptop, so I'll check in when I get the chance. My daughter, her husband, my DH and I are making the trip. Leave thursday night and come home monday after lunch.

Last edited:
Portland!! You'll be so close!
And I'll be in Portland next week.
Such a shame that we'll miss each other.

I'm so excited. It will be my first trip to Portland. Sorry we'll miss each other.

wasabi - I was in Portland last September - my sister lives in Seaside. You will LOVE it. Be sure and go to the Penzey's Spice store - but you may have one where you live. My sister did NOT let me go :mad: (Annabelle ((not her real name but her member name here)) where are you?????)

wasabi said:
I'm so excited. It will be my first trip to Portland. Sorry we'll miss each other.

Portland is a great place.
Check out JAKES on the waterfront for seafood
and Powell's books just for fun. It's a three story book store
filled with every book you could ever want.
:):)

Paper and pen right by my side. Making a list. Thanks all. Seafood is my all time favorite.:)

Back
Top Bottom