Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarah J

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Sarah and I thought I should introduce myself. I'm pretty new to cooking and since working as an au pair for the past 3 months I've found myself needing to know how to cook a lot more than toast. :LOL:

So I'll probably be lurking around here a lot and posting. Hope to learn a lot from you and gain some awesome ideas. :chef:

Hey Sarah we are so glad to have you here, You won't learn much from me but if you need a smile I'm your man ! Welcome Home ! :chef:
This is a great site with great people always looking to lend a hand.

Hi SarahJ,

Welcome to DC! I'm fairly new here, too. It's a great site, and the people here are so friendly. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :chef:

Just wanted to welcome you . This is the most informative place I know. If you are looking for a recipe or need help, someone here will have the answer. :)

Bievenue, SarahJ.

So, you're sick of toast and mac and cheese from the blue box? No problemo! We have loads of members who have to cook for little ones

Check out posts by crewsk, PA Baker, jkath, corazon, kadesma, mrsmac for starters - who did I forget? sorry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom