How Did Your Team Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cowboys are having a bi week!! Stupid, they need the playing time. Pittsburgh lost, so, I'm done watching this week!!

MJ said:
Green Bay Packers beat the Detroit Lions.:mrgreen:

Sorry to hijack the thread for a second, but, MJ, have they said anymore about Brett Favre's wife? How's she's doing? I haven't heard anything down here. The man has been dealt a heck of a hand in the last couple of years and is still showing the great guy that he is!!

Maidrite, I love your avatar! MJ-congrats to you, I was happy to hear of the Packers win. I'm with TG - how is his wife - and - oh-by they way, did I say Bears Won-hoot hoot!

The future Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots will be defeating the Denver Broncos on national TV at 8:00 PM tonight Eastern time (check you local listings).

texasgirl said:
Sorry to hijack the thread for a second, but, MJ, have they said anymore about Brett Favre's wife? How's she's doing? I haven't heard anything down here. The man has been dealt a heck of a hand in the last couple of years and is still showing the great guy that he is!!
Michele said:
I'm with TG - how is his wife - and - oh-by they way, did I say Bears Won-hoot hoot!
As far as I know Deanna is in great health, and they started the Deanna Farve Hope Foundation. She found out she had cancer one week after she lost her brother... sheesh.

MJ said:
As far as I know Deanna is in great health, and they started the Deanna Farve Hope Foundation. She found out she had cancer one week after she lost her brother... sheesh.

That's great! I hope everything starts looking up for them! It was sad when he lost his dad, and then his brother in law with the atv accident and then his wife being diagnosed, that is just too much at once to me. That shows just how strong Brett and Deanna both are. God bless them both.

texasgirl said:
That's great! I hope everything starts looking up for them! It was sad when he lost his dad, and then his brother in law with the atv accident and then his wife being diagnosed, that is just too much at once to me. That shows just how strong Brett and Deanna both are. God bless them both.
No kidding Texas, thats alot to go thru. Wow.

Congrats to you on da Bears Michele... I guess what better team to beat then the Viqueens.:chef:

Andy M. said:
The future Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots will be defeating the Denver Broncos on national TV at 8:00 PM tonight Eastern time (check you local listings).

Wow, finally a pats fan!:LOL: Not that I like football much, but I do support my team!

Andy M. said:

Andy M - maybe we can meet at the Superbowl because I am sure da Bears will be there!

Woo Hoo! My bears won!
*(yep, I don't like the CA teams)

Middie, my boy was so sad the browns lost! They're his favs. Of course, the Ravens are nothing but the old browns anyway.

Say what you will about the Bears' offense, because unless you're talking about the days of Walter Peyton, chances are its true. There hasn't been a Chicago QB that I've approved of since before the Colts snatched Jim Harbaugh. However, the Chicago game has always been able to rely on a solid defense. They didn't name us the 'Monsters of the Midway' for nothing!

Back
Top Bottom