Muffin Top Pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
I just got my free catalog from King Arthur Flour. Oh my gosh, I was like a little kid looking through a Christmas catalog. I want one of everything.:rolleyes: What I was wondering about was their Muffin Top Pan. Is there someone who has one and how do thery turn out? Are they like a cookie?
Something else that caught my eye were pans to make hotdog and hambuger buns. I had never seen these before.
They also have included some great recipes through out the catalog.
Thanks for you input. :)

In the artical about the Muffin Top Pan it says it bakes only the yummy, streusel-laden tops-more crunch per bite! :rolleyes:

I've seen those, but never saw a need for it myself - I enjoy the whole muffin, not just the top. To me, it seems rather gimicky.

I've seen them...but while I love a muffin top, Lou prefers the bottom, so life is set regarding the muffin questions.

You'll use a normal muffin batter, but hardly as much. What you get is a nice top (like most people love) without the deep bottom. There is still a bottom, but the whole thing is only about an inch high.

licia said:
I've seen those, but never saw a need for it myself - I enjoy the whole muffin, not just the top. To me, it seems rather gimicky.

Remember the Sienfeld episode about muffin tops? I wonder if this is a spin off of that. Maybe the muffin top pans will be more successful than other Seinfeld spinoffs!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom