What's your favorite candy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
You can never go wrong with a handful of Reese's. :D

Also, Ethel M Chocolates (out of Vegas - 1-800-4EthelM) has the most outstanding dark chocolate filled with a :shock: tart :shock: lemon creme filling.

Love good 'n plentys too. :roll:

there's me buddy jkath.. you don't come on much! :(

I love swedish fish, jelly beans, snickers bars, those caramel circles with the cream filling.... not sure what they are called.

sour patch kids, sour punch straws, and most of all, those flat sour ribbons you get at smaller candy stores. i don't eat much candy these days, maybe i should go buy some?
i would love a chocolate and almond sarris bar right now, but like i've said before, i'm not having chocolate for the rest of my life. so i just have to deal with that.

hey now.. I was the one that first mentioned the swedish fish.. lol

Juliev said:
hey now.. I was the one that first mentioned the swedish fish.. lol

sorry, but either way they are so yummy, and coodos to you for mentioning it first!Can you detect the flavor? I cant lol. Its just good.

Actually, anything chocolate and if it has nuts, too, all the better. I would always choose chocolate candy over the "fruity" kind. I do really like spice drops and candy corn, too. All this stuff is good for you, right?

amber said:
jkath said:
ooh! the red swedish fish! :D

Oh I love you, I thought I was the only one that loved these!

when my Mom put in her resignation at work they bought her zillions of those as one of her good-bye gifts!

Barbara - I didn't know there were See's out in your neck of the woods - I'd always thought it was a west-coast thing. Their bordeaux is amazing! Ever had their marzipan?!!!
My poor sis is alergic to chocolate, but loves their marzis so much she buys them and then scrapes off the chocolate.

jkath said:
Barbara - I didn't know there were See's out in your neck of the woods - I'd always thought it was a west-coast thing. Their bordeaux is amazing! Ever had their marzipan?!!!
jkath,

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, for my hips) we don't have See's here. I moved here from California in 1996. The only way I can get it now is to go back home to visit or order online. I ordered 2 pounds for my husband last year for Valentine's Day, and now he agrees with me that See's is the best! Any of you who haven't been to a See's store have to get to one. Everything is black and white and sparkling clean! And they give samples! lol

:) Barbara

P.S. Yes, I've had their marzipan. Not my favorite, but still good. :)

BabaraL, we used to get See's Easter eggs from the So. Calif. grandparents. Loved them as a kid, but too sickeningly sweet (and too big!) for me now. Do they still make them?

Mudbug,

I'm sure they do. I've never had one, but I would probably like them. The reason my mom didn't like their bordeaux was that they were so sweet. I like sweet! lol Well, within reason. I can't eat as much of it if it is too sweet, so I guess that keeps me from over-doing it.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom