something odd that you eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
stale, stale Peeps.
way more stale sour punch straws.
the salt from pretzels.

I like to make a bologna sandwich on fluffy white bread with a tad of mustard and a tad of mayonnaise and then SQUISH it flat.

I double-dirty-dog you to google it!

A family recipe going back way, way before Culloden. Actually, the Americanized version creates a very delicate pate'.

Not for the meak, however...

Crewsk, you will always have a fresh bed in my house. Just call when you hit DFW.

PS: You're invited to Burns Night next January.....

This is the first I ever heard of it: my girlfriend eats clay!

She bakes it til it is sterlized, and eats it! :roll:

choclatechef said:

When I was pregnant, I was told by my doctors that some women crave & eat clay due to a lack of minerals in their diets. They also said that whatever I did, not to eat it.

crewsk said:
choclatechef said:

When I was pregnant, I was told by my doctors that some women crave & eat clay due to a lack of minerals in their diets. They also said that whatever I did, not to eat it.

there's a famous place in south america that hundreds of wild parrots congregate to eat the clay for the minerals. well, i don't know if they know that but...

and to stay on topic, i eat, rather chew on stems/branches and the blades of seeded grasses when i'm hiking.

And on the shores of Lake Victoria, the women whirl baskets to catch lake flies that are mushed and served like humus.....

(Probably tastes like haggis...)

mmm, before i quit eating chocolate, i used to dip my Wendy's fries in my Frosty. a whole bunch of us used to do that, but i have read about other people doing that, too, on the internet, so i know it wasn't unique to my friends and i.

luvs_food said:
mmm, before i quit eating chocolate, i used to dip my Wendy's fries in my Frosty. a whole bunch of us used to do that, but i have read about other people doing that, too, on the internet, so i know it wasn't unique to my friends and i.

I have a friend that likes potato chips with chocolate ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom