Why I chose my cookware.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron W.

Senior Cook
Not going to knock anyone's choice in cookware but I'm going to tell why I chose mine.

Handles are important to me so if a pan's handles are uncomfortable for me it's not even considered even if it's a popular line.

Ease of cleaning is important also. That's why most of my cookware is nonstick.

Yeah, I know that some of you are going to say-what about the fond that's left in the bottom of the pan after you sear that big old fat and juicy steak. That's why that in addition to my nonstick cookware I have a few stainless steel items.

My choice in nonstick cookware is mostly Anolon Titanium with a few Anolon Advanced and Calphalon Commercial.

The stainless steel I have are an Anolon Advanced Clad 10" sauteuse and a Wolfgang Puck 12 1/2" everything pan and a Cuisinart Cef's Classic SS 6 qt sauce pan but that's nonstick also.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

http://www.amazon.com/Anolon-Titanium-10-Piece-Cookware-set/dp/B0000UTUWY/sr=1-1/qid=1162905602/ref=sr_1_1/002-9933648-3080026?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen

I think he said he had some of each. I do too. The non-stick can't be heated to a real high heat to get a good sear so I do that in cast iron, SS or Le Creuset enamel cast iron.

Back
Top Bottom