Costco BONANZA!!for cookware!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gretchen

Washing Up
Griddler--$89
Cuisinart FP 11C $149.95
Burr coffee grinder $29.95
Joy of Cooking $16.92
14" deep saute pan, non-stick $22
Fagor PC--$49.95LC 8qt oval (I think) oven $184

I know. Don't you just LOVE CostCo???!!!??? My husband bought me The Silver Spoon cookbook from CostCo last year, & paid about $12.00 for it. Talk about a bargain!!!

If I added up all the $$$ I've saved buying terrific cooking items there over the years, I'm absolutely sure it would be mindboggling.

BreezyCooking said:
If I added up all the $$$ I've saved buying terrific cooking items there over the years, I'm absolutely sure it would be mindboggling.

If I didn't already know you were a woman, that statement would have done it for me. Its one I use all the time and my husband rolls his eyes.:rolleyes: Apparently men don't consider it saving money when you find these great sales. Go figure!!:LOL:

Ain't it great being a woman - LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

But you know what? I notice that the men don't exactly complain when faced with a fabulous meal made with all the $$$-saved stuff purchased from Costco - lol!!!!

So if I rave about the great cookware deals I've scored at Costco are you going to assume I'm a woman?

Not in a nanosecond - lol!!!! I learned very, very, very, early on that many, many, many of the best cooks & best evaluaters of good cookware are men.

Except for really serious issues - a womens' libber I've never been - LOL!!!!!!

(Edited to add, however, that if men have one fault, it's not consulting the women in their lifes before making cooking purchases - lol!!!)

Last edited:
My wife thinks I pay way too much for our cookware and tells me not to buy any more cause we already have too much.

Yeah right, like that's gonna happen.

:LOL:

We are getting a Cosco on the 14th, will I like it better than Sams. I can't decide which one to join this year and I don't go enough to really justify two memberships. I love to buy cookbooks and cookware, I've only gotten cookbooks and 2 awesom stainless steel pans from Sams.

I'm a fan of Costco. I've had memberships to Costco, Sam's Club and BJ's and I also think Costco is the best of the bunch.

Gretchen said:
Griddler--$89
Cuisinart FP 11C $149.95
Burr coffee grinder $29.95
Joy of Cooking $16.92
14" deep saute pan, non-stick $22
Fagor PC--$49.95LC 8qt oval (I think) oven $184

FYI - I wasn't very happy with their burr grinder, it gave me very non uniform sized grounds (uniformity being the main point of a burr grinder).

I ended up going with a prosumer model (innova), but at the lower end my research found that the gumball looking hobart / kitchen aid ones were the best. They appear to be somewhat messy (most grinders are, including mine), but the burr set and carrier are quality. Hmm.. I thought they were about $65, but they're more like $95 on amazon at the moment. Maybe it was on EBay I was seeing them for $65.

In any case, this is what I will be buying when I get another one for home someday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom