Hi Y'all...from Oklahoma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziqt

Assistant Cook
Hi from Oklahoma Y'all! I'm in need of HELP! I have a Galloping Gourmet cooker...you know, from the 'Infomertial'? It belonged to a friend...I inherited it. But NO INSTRUCTIONS! What worries me is the 'water mark' on it...Can you cook in it without putting water or other liquid in it? I haven't a clue how to start! Sure hope someone out there can help me...suziqt

Welcome to the forum! It was your reply to "Hi there..."from Germany... that got my attention.
suziqt said:
Hi Markus...Well, I just joined this happy group, but MUST respond to your request for authentic American recipes! I'll ask first...have you tried cornbread and pinto beans? suziqt
Anyone who recommends cornbread and pintos is alright in my book.

I wish I could answer your question about the Galloping Gourmet cooker. A google search on the term had links to pressure cookers and portable convection ovens. I am sure that someone here will know more about it.

Last edited:
Hi Sk....Thanks, but I've already looked into some links from Google and even found that someone had put the whole instruction booklet...50+ pages...in there. However, I have absolutely NO experience with Adobe PDF stuff! Have downloaded it but can't OPEN it~ Total frustration! My dau in law will be here T'giving, tho, and is editor of a paper. SHE will be able to help me with that...Thanks again! suziqt

Back
Top Bottom