My First Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gem4077

Assistant Cook
Good morning - or good afternoon (depending on where you are):

I just came across this forum this morning when looking for information on freezing brownies. The posts I saw were very helpful to me. So I thought it would be a good idea to register because I enjoy cooking and am always on the lookout for substitutes, preparation techniques, tips, etc.

I would also like to hear from anyone who's on the South Beach Diet. I would enjoy hearing from you - tips, recipes, etc. I've lost 52 lbs. so far.

Anyway, that's all for now. See you soon.

Meg

Gem, welcome to DC - I have been here almost a year - you will learn alot and make wonderful friends. Congratulations on your weight loss - that is fantastic. Whatever you need you will get here!

Hello Meg and welcome to DC. Congratulations on all the weight that you have lost - I bet you have a lot more energy and am feeling a whole lot better.

Hi Meg, welcome to DC! Glad that you have joined us. There are lots of nice and healthy recipes in store for you, so jump in and have a nice time here!

Welcome Gem... I am new to this site as well and it is a wonderful place. The cooks on here are fantastic and will help you out with anything you need. Congratulations on your weight loss...that is wonderful!!:cool:

Good evening everyone,

I want to thank everyone who posted welcome wishes to me. That was really sweet - and I could use that kind of thing right now. I don't check the posts every day, but I will try to at least once a week.

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas (or holiday).

Meg

Back
Top Bottom