My Job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So sorry to hear it Sush! I can only imagine how hard and frustrating it is to be in this type of profession. I'll pray that the right position will come calling. Stay strong and I know its difficult but try to stay positive.......Huge Hugs!

I'm so sorry sush - I hate that. We'll be here - start beating the pavement ASAP, you can find another job - you are a responsible person and anyone would be glad to have you!

awww sush....I feel so bad. You were really trying hard. Good luck in finding work. What else besides sales can you do?
Gamma

Good luck on your search Sushi! The perfect job is right around the corner.

Sushi,
I'm so sorry..Just from what I've read of your posts and how you are with this DC family. You will find something soon and they will be so lucky to have you ..Hang in there, the good ones always come out on top

kadesma

Last edited:
Sush, I'm so sorry. You work so hard and I know how hard this is for you. Hang in there--you've found new work before and I know you will again this time, too. {{hugs}}

So sorry to hear of this...Try to hang in there - Maybe the next position is the perfect one - Prayers and hugs being sent - Irene

I hated sales too, sorry to hear but look at the bright side,
you now have a reason to get a new job at something you like
doing.

good luck

Last edited:
Oh Well...

Their Loss :)

besides, you wouldn`t have liked it anyway by the sounds of things, Chin Up :)

Sush... some things are meant to be. I don't want to feed you a bunch of mumbo jumbo.. but you never know, it could be a blessing in disguise!!!

I say this the day after hearing we are laying off 850 people in my department of 5500. I should know by April 1st if I am still employed!!

You seem to have a dynamic personality, I'm certain you will find something that you will enjoy much more!

Back
Top Bottom