Texas Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrannyG

Cook
Just a quick hello, am enjoying all these cooking threads:chef:, enjoy cooking and sharing new recipes. Love to garden, especially love zucchini, and have some great recipes to share with you. I am a recipe hound, one taste of a good dessert, and I am off to find who made such a delicious food.

Hi and welcome to DC! Glad you are having a great time here. Hope to see you posting some of your nice recipes soon.

GrannyG said:
Just a quick hello, am enjoying all these cooking threads:chef:, enjoy cooking and sharing new recipes. Love to garden, especially love zucchini, and have some great recipes to share with you. I am a recipe hound, one taste of a good dessert, and I am off to find who made such a delicious food.

Is it still "dry" in Abilene ,TX? Have you ever been to Odessa, Texas? And now to the serious question; Did you ever dine at the Speedway Drive-in?
I just want to hear somebody say yes, I've had goopy fries and a Bar-X burger. Then I want to hear them say.....would you like all the Speedway recipes? Mr. Speedway retired some years ago.

Howdy, GrannyG!!

This is a great site to roam and rustle up some wonderful recipes, input, advice, etc. Sorry I've never been to a Speedway but I've had my share of greasy fries and burgers. Welcome aboard from one Texan to another!!

I'm glad you found DC. We have a lot of fun here in addition to finding some wonderful recipes.

Ciao Granny!! Welcome to DC!! I spent a year in San Angelo many years ago and drove by Abilene several times as I made frequent visit to Arlington(I was a big Texas Rangers fan back then when Nolan Ryan was with them)...small world, ain't it?;)

Back
Top Bottom