What does 200 calories look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my gosh....
There goes my favorite treat of a spoonful of peanutbutter and a handful of kisses! lol

Some of them suprised me. If we had a choice to eat just one, what would you pick? I guess I would pick the French bread.:rolleyes:

I think we're talking here about what you would choose for a snack.
I'd pick the saltines...that's my usual snack, and that's about how many I usually eat. Zesta has a new wheat one that's extra good.

What does 200 calories look like? Let's see. I can find some of them at the upper part of my thigh. A few more on my middle. Omigosh! There are even more on my hips. Holy cow! They're everywhere!!!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't keep them in the mayo jar or the saucepot or the..... Oh, well. They are here and they are my friends. Please pass the M&Ms.

Last edited:
I would pick the kiwi. It's an interesting site that you picked though, because it is meant to be towards women/girls/chicks. Why not men as well?

Constance said:
I think we're talking here about what you would choose for a snack.
I'd pick the saltines...that's my usual snack, and that's about how many I usually eat. Zesta has a new wheat one that's extra good.

Nothing looked like a "snack", looked more like a refrigerator raid! Are you dieting Constance? :huh:

That is surprising, and useful, thanks Cinstance. Sometimes looking at something like that really helps. I want mini peppers, I don't think I've seen them but I bet they are lovely if they are mini sweet peppers!

it`s nice to actualy SEE the quantity as opposed to just facts and figures, Thanks Constance :)

amber said:
I would pick the kiwi. It's an interesting site that you picked though, because it is meant to be towards women/girls/chicks. Why not men as well?

I didn't pick the site, Amber...I found it with "Stumble Upon".

StirBlue, I am not dieting, although I do try to watch what I eat.

YT2095 said:
it`s nice to actualy SEE the quantity as opposed to just facts and figures, Thanks Constance :)

That's what I thought, YT. Realistically speaking, how many of us ever actually weigh our food?

Not me. Don't think I've ever weighed food. The closest I come to portion control is "can I lift it?"

Back
Top Bottom