Happy Birthday Big Dog 2/3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a BIG DAY :cool: BIG DOG and Happy Birthday too you ! Ah heck just have a "MAIDRITE DAY" ;)

Attachments

• B-cake.JPG
    B-cake.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Hey, all, thank's a million!

Sadly, I'm getting over some sort of bug, and Mrs. Big Dog is in battle with one as well. Planning on just laying low for the most part. Gotta help a neighbor for about an hour, but that's it.

It's a bummer to be sick on your birthday...I suggest you take a hint from another Big Dog...and have a happy one!

Attachments

• hund.jpg
    hund.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 223
img_394382_0_cbd65bdd00e99420bea52f330deff6f4.jpg
Happy Birthday Bigdog!! Hope you are feeling better and enjoying a very special day my friend, tanti auguri!!:flowers:

Thank you!

I forgot, Caribou Coffee gives a free drink coupon to people on their birthday. Here's how much I love Caribou Coffee. It is 9 below with a 31 below wind chill, and I am still gonna go get it! That's my only purpose to going out now. I cancelled with the neighbor cuz it is too cold, plus were not feeling well!

Crazy? Me? . . . . . . hee hee hee . . . . . yeah. You're just figuring that out?

Wishing you a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is warmer where you are , right now we have 12 below zero.Brrr. :eek:

JoAnn L. said:
Wishing you a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is warmer where you are , right now we have 12 below zero.Brrr. :eek:

I'm north of you, girl. T'aint warmer, that's for sure!

Thanks all. T'was a fairly restful day. A neighbor made me a cake from scratch, and it is wonderful. A very nice gesture.

Darn I missed another one. I missed another one. Happy Birthday man!!! I hope you are feeling better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom