Katherine McPhee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I was watching the Rachael Ray show :)glare: ) because Katherine McPhee was on. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Katherine McPhee!!! :wub: She has it all. Good heart, GREAT..... ahhhhhhhh.... looks too. :rolleyes: Wonderful voice!
What do YOU folks think?

katharinemcphee20103qm.jpg

McPhee.jpg

She's beautiful, with a beyooteefull voice. However, Sush, I hear she is tramping up her look a bit for her next CD. Not that you would mind something like that.........

Sushi, you must really like Katherine McPhee if you watched Rachel Ray to see her!

:LOL: Yea. It was the 1st time I watched the RR show. It was actually worse than I thought it was going to be. :huh: She has no business having a talk show. Every conversation she had made me grimace. Katherine brought in a jar of mayonaise for a joke (she hates mayo) and RR didnt even laugh. She said she should smear it all over Katherine. No sense of humor. Horrible interviewing skills. I give it one month before being canned. ;)

jkath said:
that second photo makes her look like RR's little sister.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

I downloaded her new CD and have listened to it a couple of times. I was really hoping she'd win last season. Yes, I had the McPheever, too. The music on the new disk was a bit 'bubble-gum' for my taste, although there were a few that showed her McTalent :rolleyes:. I have since deleted it from my library.

A very talented young lass with a big future (I think).

Back
Top Bottom