Need help with adding music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm setting up my MySpace page and not familiar with all this kind of stuff. I want to add a song to my page but don't know how to do it.

I want it to where when you go to my page it automatically plays. The song has great meaning to me and I really want it but need help in order to figure out how to go about doing this.

Is it as simple as going to a site that you have to pay for the song? Can I find someone that has access to the song and have them get the HTML for me?

Any help will be so appreciated.
Thanks

Here is what the site is telling me:
Adding color, graphics, and sound to your profile page is easy and requires only a basic knowledge of HTML (the programming language used to create web pages on the Internet). Simply go to "Edit Profile" and enter the desired HTML coding where appropriate.

SizzlininIN said:
I'm setting up my MySpace page and not familiar with all this kind of stuff. I want to add a song to my page but don't know how to do it.

I want it to where when you go to my page it automatically plays. The song has great meaning to me and I really want it but need help in order to figure out how to go about doing this.

Is it as simple as going to a site that you have to pay for the song? Can I find someone that has access to the song and have them get the HTML for me?

Any help will be so appreciated.
Thanks

Here is what the site is telling me:
Adding color, graphics, and sound to your profile page is easy and requires only a basic knowledge of HTML (the programming language used to create web pages on the Internet). Simply go to "Edit Profile" and enter the desired HTML coding where appropriate.

You need to do a search for the song you want. Search the band name and they will have songs that you can choose to add to your Myspace. No html needed.

There is a new music setting in your acoount settings that will let you start the song automatically.

Another question though.

I put a few pics up on my profile and I've decided to remove them. How do I do that? All I can find is where you report to remove.

SizzlininIN said:
Another question though.

I put a few pics up on my profile and I've decided to remove them. How do I do that? All I can find is where you report to remove.
Go to "Add/Edit Photos" on your home page. Its right below account settings.

Thanks MJ....I'd found it after posting but couldn't get onto the site to delete the question and then I forgot about it.

Took me all day but I got it all set up. I still need to find the layout I love but the one I have will do for now.

Thanks a bunch!

SizzlininIN said:
Thanks MJ....I'd found it after posting but couldn't get onto the site to delete the question and then I forgot about it.

Took me all day but I got it all set up. I still need to find the layout I love but the one I have will do for now.

Thanks a bunch!
Welcome!:)

If you need more help or have questions feel free to PM me. Crewsk is good at that Myspace stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom