Re:Question about Thai Cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookwannab

Assistant Cook
Re:Question about Thai Cooking

Hi,

I'm not familiar with this forum, but have participated in other forums without problems.

I received an email this morning informing me that I'd gotten 3 responses to my question. The responses were from, YT2095, boufa06 and jennyema. So I logged into the Discuss Cooking website to send a thank you for their responses, but when I click on the forum link (Question about Thai Cooking), I get a blank page. Well, not exactly blank...the Discuss Cooking logo loads, but the rest of the page is blue. I actually tried clicking on other member's questions and I still get a blank page. I'm hoping the site is experiencing some difficulty and I don't have one of my settings wrong. I looked and I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

All this to say, thank you to those of you that responded to my question. I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind. To, jennyema. I'm actually in Cairo, Egypt. I came here from Houston, TX and know that I can get these types of ingredients year round down there. :-( But it's not the same over here..haha!! Like they say, "you're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy." Haha!!

Thanks Again,
Kathy

Back
Top Bottom