Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My daughter is Renee Attili. She lives a mile down the road from me. My son travels all over. I am a widow and have no grands. I love going through the pictures of the little ones. Renee and her husband grill out most any night. I sautee most of my food. What I have in the fridge or what I am hungry for is my meal. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to DC! I saw Renee running around here earlier today.:)

hi Rocking Pony Welcome To Dc. Feel Free To Talk Whenever You Would Like. I Too Am A Widow With An Empty Nest. I Have Three Daughters And 4 Grandchildren. They Are What Keeps Me Going And Moving On. I Love To Cook For Them. Hope You Enjoy Your Visits With Everyone. ;)

Farm

Cathysue, I live on a small farm. I have two horses, three cats, and two dogs. Renee has three dogs thus they are my "granddogs". Are you cold up there right now? It is lovely here. 62* this morning. Will be 82* this afternoon. If you see any rain, send it this way. We are dry. I was born in Indiana and we moved here when our two kids were 6 & 9. Good move. Rp:cool:

Welcome R P. Your daughter did you a huge favour bringing you here. I am certain you will enjoy it, and YOU can entertain US:)

csalt, Where in the UK? I have had a good time coming to the web and finding personal messages. Ihave some friends here, who are from the UK. I'll check on where. Thank youALL for the welcome. RP

Last edited:
Rocking Pony said:
csalt, Where in the UK? I have had a good time coming to the web and finding personal messages. Ihave some friends here, who are from the UK. I'll check on where. Thank youALL for the welcome. RP

You won't be able to check on the DC Map. UK is so small I've been 'sat on' by the other UK ers!!:)
We live in beautiful Norfolk only 8 miles from the coast. Almost neighbours to the Queen's pile at Sandringham!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom